Thursday, February 14, 2013

Infuse Learning


Infuse Learning is an online tool that allows teachers to set up quizzes for students can answer using any device which can connect to the internet – laptop,iPod, iPad or other tablet device.  Students can respond to True/False, Multiple Choice and Numeric answers, as well as draw responses. Teachers can display student answers in a protective manner so that only a randomized student number appears on the board and not student names if you choose to project the teacher site.  This is not the case if you use the drawing option - student names will show on the screen when drawing as submitted.  Mrs. Greenwood and Mrs. Snead have used this tool in their classrooms.  This tool is great for formative assessment!





Here is what our students think about this tool...

Natalie (4th grade) - "I think it is cool because everyone's answers show on the board and you can see how you did."

Gracie (4th grade) - "I think it is fun to use my device here at school.  I use it at home all the time."

Jaime (4th grade) - "It helps me learn and pay attention in class so I get good grades.  The drawing part is my favorite!"


Here is website with more information about Infuse Learning.
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2012/09/infuse-learning-great-student-response.html#.UR0HKfLleSo

No comments:

Post a Comment